Thursday, 5 September 2013

How do I evict my tenant?

The answer depends on whether your tenant owes you rent or not. If the tenant owes you rent and it is more than two month's then we have to serve a section 8 notice.

If the tenant owes no money but for whatever reason you want them evicted you will have to serve a section 21 notice.

For more advice you can call a free legal advice number for landlords on 0207 976 5307